Thema: Forex Growth
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 10.08.11
pstoll pstoll ist offline
Mitglied

pstoll befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
Standard

Hab denen mal geschrieben, hoffe ich setze da was in Bewegung.
Wäre gut wenn ihr auch eine Mail schreibt. An: support@forexgrowthbot.com

"Hello,

I was waiting for a long time now for an update of the EA but nothing happened. I really would like to know what you developers are doing all day long?!
I still regard the EA as a beta version because it is still having bugs and problems all the time. Ok, where do I start?
First, it always makes my MetaTrader Crash, probably because of the activation. I can’t have my Server MT4 account open and the one on my computer, you should
Really try to fix it. That’s annoying, because every time I start my platform it crashes at least 3 times in a row.
Second, the maxTradesallowed function didn’t work properly last week, causing me serious trouble. The EA was opening 6 Trades while I set max=5 and with a lot size of 3
You can imagine I got nervous. Plus it was Friday evening and the spread was really bad. Plus the EA opened the position at once -> 18 Lots while there was no strong or obvious signal!
This leads to my next concern:
Third, the entry’s of the EA are sometimes really questionable and not good timed, but what is even worse are the EXITS! I can’t run the bot profitable without closing trades manually.
I hope you will find a solution to that, because this EA is not working well. I bought the Power Edition for not a small amount of money and I would like to get some benefit and service in return.
So please start working on the bot. There are a lot of people out there moaning about your product, so get your things together and start doing your JOB.

Thanks in advance."