Thema: Forex Flow
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 16.11.11
rekors rekors ist offline
Elite Mitglied

rekors befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
Standard

So habe ne Antwort bekommen.
Eines muss man ja mal sagen.. die geben sich echt mühe bei der Antwort und schreiben es sehr ausführlich. Also es scheint alles okay gewesen zu sein.

Bei einigen scheint er wohl kurz vor dem SL gedreht zu haben und dann in lvl 6 gerutscht zu sein.

Hier die Antwort:
################################################
Hello Rene,

yesterday, for Aud/Nzd we had 4 shorts on our live account, which uses default settings (Pip_Step 15 and Max_Level 6). We have not changed this.
The first trade ran against us, so we opened a 2nd one, which then hit TP, so both trades where closed overall positive.
Then, a 2nd trade series began at 13:08 (Broker time from FinFx or Hot Forex). The trade ran also against us, so we opened a 2nd short at 16:54 (again Broker time from FinFx or Hot Forex). These two positions where stopped out around midnight due to a failure in the data feed (the SL at 1.31642 was never reached until then, and HF widened the spread to > 60 pips due to an error in their data feed). We mailed this problem to the hot forex execution team, they confirmed this error and reimbursed our loss today. When you look on our live account, you will see this as a deposit from HF.
If the 2 positions will not be errorous stopped out, they must have reached our TP. We also have a 2nd Account at HF, where this two positions (funny thing) hit TP, there this positions were closed with TP hit.

So, yesterday, there should be no loss overall. As i said, the configuration was not changed. I can show this in detail with a screenshot (attached one), which i took to show you what happened. On this screenshot you can clearly see, the tp should be hit. There you can also see all of our trades from yesterday.
We are interested in clarification, so i will be happy, if you can send me also a screenshot of your chart from yesterday.
Because we are interested in the sucess of our clients, you can of course publish this mail and the screenshot. We need to know what happened!

Best Regards,

Excellent Fx Trading Support Team
################################################